- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup quinoa
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup flax seed meal
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup raisins, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup honey
- 2/3 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a miniature muffin tin.
- Combine oats, oat flour, sesame seeds, cornstarch, quinoa, coconut, flax meal, chia seeds, walnuts, raisins, sunflower seeds, white chocolate chips, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl.
- Whisk honey, applesauce, coconut oil, egg, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl; stir into oats mixture. Scoop mixture into the prepared muffin tin, pressing gently to fit into each muffin cup.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cooked through and lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes.
gluten-free nuts and seeds clusters, recipe