- 1 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup arrowroot
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine almond flour, arrowroot, ginger, salt, cinnamon, and baking soda in a bowl. Add melted coconut oil, brown sugar, and molasses; mix well until a soft, sticky dough is formed. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill in the freezer for 40 minutes.
- Roll out dough on a work surface dusted with arrowroot to 1/4 to 1/2-inch thickness. Dip cookie cutter in arrowroot, cut out cookies, and place on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly golden, 8 to 10 minutes.
Gluten-Free Vegan Gingerbread Cookies, recipe