- 1 1/4 cups finely chopped pitted dates
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup oat flour, or more as needed
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 2 tablespoons raisins, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine dates and peanut butter in a food processor; process on high in 15-second intervals, gradually adding almond milk while processing, until mixture is smooth. Add vanilla extract and mix well.
- Mix oat flour, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl. Mix date mixture into flour mixture, adding more oat flour if needed, until dough holds together. Form dough into balls, 1 to 2 tablespoons each, and arrange on the prepared baking sheets. Press a fork into each dough ball, dipping fork in water after each press. Gently press a few raisins into each one.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are just beginning to turn golden, 8 to 12 minutes. Cool completely before eating.
Peanut Butter Bliss Cookies - Vegan, Gluten-Free, No-Sugar-Added, recipe