- 3/4 cup flaxseed meal
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Whisk flaxseed meal, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt together in a bowl. Stir peanut butter, applesauce, eggs, butter, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl; mix into flaxseed meal mixture until dough is just mixed. Spoon dough onto a baking sheet, pressing a wet fork into each cookie to flatten.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookies are lightly browned, 10 to 15 minutes.
Grain-Free Peanut Butter Cookies, recipe