- 1 (4 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- 4 green onions, chopped, divided
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup mango-pineapple salsa (such as Trader Joe's® Island Salsa)
- 2 tablespoons apricot jam
- 1 (14.5 ounce) package tortilla chips, warmed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Blend cream cheese, sour cream, 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon taco seasoning mix, onion powder, and hot pepper sauce together in a bowl. Fold in all but 1 tablespoon green onions; add refried beans, 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup Jack cheese, salsa, and apricot jam. Transfer mixture to an 8x12-inch baking dish. Top with remaining Cheddar and Jack cheeses.
- Bake in the preheated oven until mixture is bubbling and cheese is slightly browned, 20 to 30 minutes. Garnish the top with the remaining green onions and serve with warm tortilla chips.
Mango Cream Cheese Bean Dip, recipe