- 2 cups almond meal
- 2/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup sweetener, (such as Truvia® Natural Sweetener Spoonable)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup water
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Mix almond meal, coconut, sweetener, and baking powder together in a bowl.
- Pour in eggs, banana, butter, and water to flour mixture. Blend using a hand mixer to combine thoroughly. Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each 3/4 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, and tops are golden brown, about 15 minutes.
sugar-free keto banana coconut muffins, recipe