- 1 pinch steak seasoning, or to taste
- 1 pinch garlic salt, or to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 pinch chili powder, or to taste
- 1 (4 pound) package boneless country-style pork ribs
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 dashes hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- Mix the steak seasoning, garlic salt, black pepper, and chili powder in a small bowl. Rub the ribs all over with the seasoning mix, and place into the bottom of a slow cooker. Pour in barbecue sauce, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, orange juice, and hot pepper sauce. Liquid should not cover the ribs all the way.
- Set the cooker to Low, and cook until ribs are tender, about 8 hours.
Slow Cooker Ribs, recipe