- 2 1/4 cups gluten-free baking flour (such as Bob's Red Mill®)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup packed pumpkin puree
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Combine gluten-free flour, baking powder, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and salt in a large bowl.
- Whisk eggs in a separate bowl. Whisk in almond milk, coconut oil, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Fold in flour mixture until batter is just blended.
- Preheat waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions. Let batter rest, about 10 minutes.
- Stir batter. Scoop 1/2 cup batter onto the preheated iron and spread to the edges. Close iron and cook until iron stops steaming, about 5 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
Perfect Gluten-Free Pumpkin Waffles, recipe