- 1/3 cup garbanzo bean flour, or more as needed
- 1/3 cup sorghum flour
- 1/3 cup rice bran
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon honey
- kosher salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix garbanzo bean flour, sorghum flour, rice bran, water, Italian seasoning, vegetable oil, baking powder, honey, and salt together in a bowl until smooth dough forms, adding more garbanzo bean flour as needed to roll.
- Place dough on work surface between 2 sheets of parchment paper. Roll dough out to 1/8-inch thickness using a rolling pin. Remove top layer of parchment paper; cut dough using a 2-inch biscuit cutter and place 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
gluten-free crackers, recipe