- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup teff flour
- 3 tablespoons tapioca flour
- 1/4 cup sunflower seed kernels
- 1/4 cup pepitas (roasted green pumpkin seeds)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon teff
- 1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9x12-inch baking sheet.
- Stir water, teff flour, and tapioca flour together in a bowl until smooth; add sunflower seeds, pepitas, sesame seeds, flax seeds, teff, black sesame seeds, and 1/4 teaspoon salt and stir until mixture is soupy. Pour mixture onto the prepared baking sheet, tapping pan on the counter to evenly distribute mixture in the pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crackers are crisp, about 40 minutes. Sprinkle salt over warm crackers.
gluten-free teff crackers, recipe